Bispham Gardens is a 28 bed home providing residential, nursing, dementia, respite and end of life care. All rooms are en-suite and residents have the benefit of numerous lounges and day rooms as well as a hair-dressing salon and gardens.
Families enjoy the family kitchen where they can prepare their own drinks and snacks for residents. The home has it’s own activities coordinator who develops a range of activities both on and off site.
The home is managed by Fiona Nicholls and her team of nurses and healthcare assistants.
Registered Home Manager: Fiona Nicholls
Phone: 01253 589030
Bispham Gardens, Ryscar Way, Bispham, Blackpool
CARE AND SERVICE PROVIDED
We support and care for both local authority and self-funded residents, although in the case of local authority residents a top up payment will be required.
- Meals with relatives
- Landscaped gardens
- Hair dressers
- Rooms furnished
- Double Rooms
- En-suite toilet
- Rooms with patio
- TV in bedroom
- Pets allowed
- Costs of personalised care
- Food including snacks and non-alcoholic drinks/beverages
- Utilities including Council Tax and water rates
- Room cleaning and laundry services provided on a regular basis
Extra services which can be arranged and paid for separately
- Other privately arranged healthcare
- Chaperone charges
- Clothing, shoes and slippers
- Installation of private telephone line, internet or cable TV connections
To learn more about Glenholme Healthcare or any of our services please call us at 01753 869 777