“Refer-A-Friend” (“RAF”) Scheme
Terms & Conditions
We are always on the lookout for talented and dedicated individuals to come and join our team. In recognition of this we offer a bonus scheme to existing employees. There is no limit on the amount of people you can recommend.
If an existing employee recommends a friend or family member who is recruited, then successfully completes their screening and first 3 months of employment, you will be paid a £250 bonus. This bonus will be paid in 2 instalments. £100 after the referral has successfully completed 4 weeks of employment and £150 paid at the end of 3 months after the new employee’s start date. Both payments will be paid in the month following completion.
To recommend a friend or family member:
- Go to Glenholme’s website and click on the career section. At the top of the page, you will see the refer-a-friend tab. Once you have clicked on this, it will direct you to an employee-sign-in page to enter your e-mail address. From there you will be e-mailed a login to complete sign-in that will direct you to the careers page where you will see a list of Glenholme Job Openings. Find the correct role and choose “Add Referral” where you can add your friend or family members’ contact details and CV.
- Send your friend or family member’s CV or details to your Home Administrator. If you do not have a Home Administrator, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “refer a friend” make sure to add your name and which role and location you are referring your friend or family member for.
- Please ensure that the person applying for a job states on their personal details form that they were introduced by you in the “Please confirm how you learned of this role?” section.
Boosted Referral Bonus
In time-limited periods of boosted referral bonuses, the date at which the applicant contacted us will be used. They may still “contact us” through applying directly on our careers.glenholme.org.uk website, by emailing email@example.com, or in-person. Applications recorded after the time-limited period will return to the normal bonus amount stated above.
Terms and Conditions
The “Refer-a-Friend” (“RAF”) Terms and Conditions should be read in conjunction the “Employee Handbook”. Where there is conflict between the “Refer a Friend” Terms and Conditions and the “Employee Handbook” the specific Terms and Conditions from the “Refer-a-Friend” scheme shall apply, but all other provisions within the “Employee Handbook” shall remain in full force and effect.
By referring a friend, acting on a referral, using the scheme, or otherwise participating in the scheme, the referring employee and/or referred friend agree to be bound by these Terms.
- The individual who is named on the applicant’s application form in the “Please confirm how you learned of this role?” field will be considered to be the “Referring Employee”.
- To refer friends, the employee must have, at minimum, completed their first week of employment with Glenholme Healthcare Group or one of its subsidiaries. This is defined as seven days after the employee’s start date.
- The referral programs are only applicable to some available positions within Glenholme Healthcare Group or its subsidiaries.
- To obtain a referral bonus, the Referring Employee must refer a Qualified Referred Friend.
- To be considered a Qualified Referred Friend, the Referred Friend cannot have previously been employed by Glenholme Healthcare Group or one of its subsidiaries, and must not have applied for a role with us in the last 12 months or been introduced to us through an agency.
- Referrals that require sponsorship to live and work in the UK are not eligible for the refer-a-friend scheme.
- The Qualified Referred Friend must complete their 4 weeks and 3 months of employment to a satisfactory level at their line manager’s discretion including attendance, job performance, incidents and any other deciding factors. Disciplinary action against the Qualified Referred Friend will result in disqualification from this scheme.
- Referring employees will receive a reward associated with the scheme they are eligible for, each time a Qualified Referred Friend lists the Referring employee on their application form. You will not receive a reward if your referrals are not considered Qualified Friends for any reason, (including, if the Referred Friend does not satisfy the requirements to be considered a Qualified Friend).
- Rewards are applied to the Referring Employee’s payslip and we will notify the Referring Employee by email when rewards have been applied within 48 hours.
- Referral bonuses are considered “income”. As such income tax, national insurance and any other regular deductions from the Referring Employee’s pay still apply.
- A Referring Employee should not send referrals to people that you do not personally know, and you should honour all requests to stop referrals or communications about the Scheme.
- A Referring Employee should not engage in any misleading, deceptive, annoying, or harassing practices with respect to referrals or Scheme communications. Spam and the use of purchased or harvested lists is prohibited.
- The reward is paid as part of the Referring Employee’s regular pay slip and cannot be exchanged for cash-in-hand or received as a pay advance.
- If the Referring Employee leaves employment with Glenholme Healthcare Group for any reason, then they are no longer eligible for this scheme and any pending bonuses will be forfeit.
- Offer not valid and rewards are not payable for self-referrals and fraudulent applications. Abuse of this program will be considered gross misconduct by the company, resulting in disciplinary action or termination of employment.
- Glenholme Healthcare Group reserves the right to cancel, alter, amend, suspend, withdraw or terminate the Refer-a-Friend Program or to change these terms and conditions at any time in its sole discretion. In the event that the scheme is cancelled, any pending bonuses or rewards will still be carried out under the latest version of these terms & conditions prior to the scheme’s cancellation.
- The Program and these terms and conditions will be governed by UK Law in England & Wales and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the England & Wales.